The C-6000i is a fully automatic fishing machine. It pays out the line and detects when the sinker hits the bottom, positions the hooks at a desired distance from it and performs jigging action with desired length, speed and type. It detects when fish bites the hooks and hauls the catch up to the surface. The user is in full control of all parameters of the jigging and can also set parameters concerning weather, ocean currents and bottom conditions.
Some properties of the DNG C-6000i are:
- Low power consumption, high efficiency.
- Works on both 12V and 24V dc electrical systems.
- Totally waterproof.
- Communication between machines.
- Integrated and customized fishing systems.
- Search System.
- You can customize almost every situation.
- Fishing system for squid and mackerel.
- Users can register their own jig (learn to jig)